Looking for a great place to work? A place where an award-winning culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Then think WestJet. It's a great place to land.
WestJet is an organization recognized by its delivery of a remarkable guest experience resulting in us achieving over $3B in sales. In order for our best-in-class airline to be this successful, we require the skills and talents of professionals like you to ensure our ongoing growth. In an industry that is dominated by legacy competitors, you have the opportunity to build your career with an organization driven by progressive strategies, leadership and practices. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company with a strong growth plan, which consistently ranks as one of the most profitable airlines in the world, and which has a vision to be a top five international airline, WestJet is the place for you!
Posting Open Date: 09/22/2014
Posting Close Date: 10/14/2014 (Please note the posting will close at 11:59pm EST)
WestJet is committed to delivering best in class digital experience for our guests. The Digital Analyst will be responsible for helping provide analytical and digital insight to help improve conversion rate, guest experience and traffic.
- Provide data insight for the Digital team to maximize conversion rate and marketing spend ROI
- Contribute to the implementation of analytics across digital initiatives
- Work with Digital and Marketing teams to provide multi-channel analysis
- Apply analytical methods to discover and interpret information from multiple data sources
- Based upon measurement reporting and analysis, provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve business, website, and/or online marketing program performance
- Create clear observations, analysis and conclusions/recommendations for presentations to stakeholders
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of WestJet digital assets, business models, digital marketing strategies and digital analytics in general
- Liaise with key stakeholders to promote best practices for digital measurement
- Degree / diploma in business or mathematics, or other related combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in data analytics
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Marketing, Customer Behavior, Financial Analysis and Digital Analysis.
- Minimum 3 years within a digital marketing environment (SEO, SEM, Display, Email Marketing)
- Ability to manage 3rd party vendors
- Understanding of principles of target markets and customer segments
- Understanding of digital commerce in the travel industry or other industries
- Experience with attribution and tag management technology
- Excellent relationships building skills
- Enthusiastic personality that strives for best in class
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate, facilitate and problem solve.
- Strong 3rd Party Analytical Software Experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and in group situations
Other capabilities that are desirable include:
- French language (written and spoken)
- Experience in WestJet
- Experience in the aviation / travel industry
WestJet is Canada's most preferred airline, operating over one hundred aircraft to destinations in North America, Central America and the Caribbean. We are recognized as a Top Employer in Canada and our more than 10,000 employees work hard to ensure we maintain our position as one of Canada's most respected corporate cultures. With the launch of WestJet Encore, we will continue our steady growth by offering flights and jobs to more cities in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in WestJet. We believe in enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet's world and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If you inspire greater creativity and innovation towards reaching new altitudes and meet the qualifications for the position in which you are interested, we welcome you to complete an online application. WestJet is a great place to land - powered by Talent and Growth.
At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will utilize safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others.