Do you believe in the power of the web to connect people? Are you passionate about information and communication technologies? Do you think you could find ways for the government to serve citizens better online? Cabinet Office Communications seeks a highly motivated individual to coordinate, research and support digital projects in Ontario.
- investigate new trends in online communications in a fast-paced environment
- provide advice to senior government officials
- research technology directions for the organization
- write and edit digital training materials and toolkits
- coordinate high-profile projects
- research new ways to improve government online while solving complex problems
Location: Whitney Block, Queen’s Park, Toronto, Ontario
- experience researching and analyzing digital trends
- the ability to manage multiple projects/files in a constantly changing environment
- excellent knowledge of and experience in internet technologies
- an understanding of government programs and the ability to articulate complex subject matter in written materials
- superior interpersonal, training and presentation skills
A personnel screening check is required.