Job type: Full-time
Location: Langley, BC
Starting Salary: Based on experience
Application Deadline: TBA
Key Skills & Abilities
- strong strategic thinking and analysis skills
- an outstanding eye for detail, pattern, and error
- excellent organizational skills
- strong communication skills; an ability to understand data and communicate its relevance to clients and collaborators
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- a post-secondary degree, diploma or certification in relevant field of study
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Ads
- additional ad platforms, an asset
- execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- manage campaign expenses, assisting in staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- research and analyze competitor advertising links as well as develop and implement link building strategy
- work with the account managers to ensures SEO best practices are properly implemented
- work with PR and social teams to drive SEO content creation and content programming
- recommend changes to client website architecture, content linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page