We’re seeking a Designer to join Context Creative, a design firm committed to excellence.
We are not a traditional design firm, nor an advertising agency. Trusted by clients providing vital public services, we make meaningful connections to solve complex communications and design challenges that affect real people and drive positive change. We’re looking for someone who shares our values, and wants to inspire people to take action on issues that matter.
We're looking for someone who is curious, never stops learning, is unintimidated by challenges, knows how to work efficiently, finds great inspiration in our work, and is positive and upbeat.
We are a company rooted in ideas and design that provides branding, print, interactive, social, motion and more for clients who want to communicate on a level that truly defines and separates them in their industry. Highly organized and detail-oriented, you must have strong communication skills and work well in a busy, fast-paced, friendly environment.
- Deliver fresh and innovative design communications for a diverse range of projects, clients and media types;
- Think conceptually, absorb new ideas, and satisfy project and client briefs;
- Work as part of a team in developing campaigns through to implementation;
- Provide accuracy and rigor in terms of quality and attention to detail;
- Ability to work, independently, efficiently, effectively integrate feedback and juggle multiple projects.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline;
- Excellent command of related design software
- Robust and well-rounded portfolio that demonstrates a range of design concepts that include branding/identity, digital and communication design;
- Understanding of the creative process;
- Familiar with the production process of all relevant disciplines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preference will be given to candidates who also have motion graphics and illustration experience and are, at minimum, a Provisional RGD.