It’s proven. We help organizations become extraordinary. Want to help accelerate our growth and be part of building better workplaces for companies around the globe?
Jostle is the creator of a new kind of cloud-based intranet that’s achieving employee participation rates of 5X industry norms. We’re looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to help drive Jostle’s growth.
Our Demand Generation Specialist will be responsible for creating, planning, and executing comprehensive and innovative digital marketing programs aimed at generating demand and increasing brand engagement. In addition, they’ll be responsible for prospecting and nurturing leads until they’re sales-ready.
This is a full-time position at our Jostleplex in Vancouver, Canada. Come and join a dynamic, growing company where you’ll have a chance to influence the creation of extraordinary workplaces.
- Work closely with the Director of Growth to develop strategic SEO/SEM solutions for our inbound marketing programs.
- Manage marketing programs in conjunction with the marketing team. You’ll focus on results, provide status updates, and make recommendations for campaign improvements.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Contribute to finding new, creative, and efficient ways to acquire new leads.
- Design and execute inbound marketing programs to nurture targeted prospects into sales-qualified opportunities.
- Engage with potential leads via LinkedIn and our on-site chat.
- Lead and manage additional projects for the marketing team, as required.
- Data-driven with an understanding of key digital marketing metrics and analytics
- Familiarity with paid ads (AdWords, Bing, re-marketing etc.)
- Strong understanding of a sales funnel and how to nurture leads
- Experience with creating and optimizing email campaigns
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Hunter mentality with a strong desire to grow the business
- Eager to learn and experiment
- Experience with marketing automation software (such as HubSpot or Marketo)
- Demand generation experience at a SaaS/software company
- Previous sales or business development experience
What we offer:
- Great work environment (check out our Manifesto)
- Heritage building offices in the Gastown district of Vancouver
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flex time
Jostle Corporation is the creator of a new kind of employee intranet. Jostle’s People Engagement® platform is helping organizations around the world become extraordinary. It creates connected and vibrant workplaces by engaging employees, enabling communication, and driving workplace culture. Our customers achieve employee participation rates of over 85% — that’s over 5X industry norms.