Are you a data driven digital marketer keen on converting brands to influencer marketing?
Social Nature, is an influencer marketing company that harnesses the power of consumer influence to drive results for the world's most progressive brands. We believe that marketing should be based on companies making great products, and that everyday consumers are your best marketers.
At Social Nature our core beliefs are:
- Promote good stuff not junk
- Everyday consumers have influence
- Profit with purpose
Over 100 brands have tapped into our community of 200K+ Everyday Influencers to get people talking about their products. To-date, we've influenced over 1.5 million people to #trynatural products! Over the next 3 years, we’ll be onboarding more enterprise customers, growing our community into the millions, and expanding our customer offerings.
It’s an exciting time to join this rocketship!
What You’ll Be Doing
We’re looking for an experienced Demand Generation Specialist to join our sales/marketing team in Vancouver, BC to help drive awareness of our Influencer marketing solution and build pipeline for our growing sales team.
This role is part science and part art, and is ideal for for people who take an analytical approach to content marketing; optimizing copy and campaigns for conversions, whether it's building landing pages, developing email campaigns, or ensuring our blog ranks for search results.
You’ll be responsible for developing a cohesive B-to-B inbound marketing strategy to engage new and current customers in our services via content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization and email automation strategies. Your success will be measured by your ability to drive new and organic revenue through lead generation initiatives. You will be responsible for tracking the effectiveness of your lead generation efforts, developing best practices and implementing evolving methodologies to further enhance conversion and success metrics.
- Build and scale our demand generation program from the ground up.
- Develop lead generation strategies through organic and inbound channels to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth in a predictable and scalable manner.
- Take the lead on project planning and implementation for sales campaigns, including sales readiness, buyer targeting, list acquisition, email and digital marketing strategies designed to drive MQL’s to the sales team.
- Develop and manage multiple marketing programs to drive inbound leads including designing and developing online and email-direct drip campaigns with compelling messaging and offers.
- Educate sales team on lead routing and process; ensure lead follow-up, track MQL’s and response times on leads, continuously measuring program performance and lead quality.
- Develop and manage SEO strategies to drive high quality traffic to our B-to-B website with the outcome of generating new leads.
- Organize trade show planning, lead management, coverage and B-to-B social media strategies to drive engagement and conversation.
- Work with our CEO, VP Sales, publicist and freelance copywriters to create quality B-to-B content such as blogs, newsletters, info-graphics, sales materials, webinar presentations and more.
- You have 2+ years of B2B marketing experience, ideally with a focus on lead gen
- A proven track record in using tactics that include digital landing pages, digital advertising, content syndication, live events, social media, and email marketing to generate quality B2B leads.
- You have very strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and analyze program effectiveness.
- Strong B2B copywriting ability for B2B newsletters and B2B landing pages, an eye for design, and strong attention to detail.
- You’re a self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of the tools, processes, reporting and relationships with vendors.
- You thrive working in metric-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What We Look For
You are a strategic and analytical thinker. You are able to contribute your own ideas, and think creatively about how to get the best outcome for the company and the customer.
You are solutions focused. You embrace challenges and dig deep to come up with creative solutions that get us back on track.
You care a lot. You take full ownership over your role and the outcomes. As a result, you pay close attention to detail, never make the same mistake twice, and take initiative to continuously improve outcomes.
You're naturally curious and have a growth mindset. You have a high degree of self-motivation and initiative with a drive to learn and grow your role. You like to experiment with new and creative ideas.
You have strong organizational and time management skills. In a growing company, there will always be more things to do than you have time for. A+ team members are excellent at staying focused, prioritizing, and automating non value-added work.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change. You’re comfortable taking on multiple roles, sometimes outside of your comfort zone.
You are an excellent relationship builder. You quickly earn trust and confidence with your team and our customers. You foster a productive and empowering work environment.