Keystone Manufacturing (Plastics) Ltd. is currently looking for full-time Customer Service Associate - with Graphics design experience to work in a printing manufacturing plant in Scarborough, Ontario . You will be responsible for all customer service functions as well as overseeing all facets of assigned projects including; coordination with sales and customers, preparation of job dockets, liaison with production, etc. The ideal candidate should have previous customer service experience and proficient knowledge of graphic designs and experience working with artwork is required.
Keystone Manufacturing (Plastics) Ltd. is a division of ABnote North America and is a leading Canadian producer of plastic cards. Our office and card production facilities are located in Scarborough, Ontario. Keystone has sales and fulfillment facility in Montreal and a sales office in Calgary and has the capacity to print and personalize more than 150 million cards per year. Keystone specializes in commercial plastic cards (gift, loyalty, and membership), identification and secure access cards.
- Monitoring incoming jobs
- Prepare all job dockets and ensures work-orders are complete
- Ensures sign-off from all project stakeholders prior to print production
- Coordinate with sales people and customers
- Works closely with production manager to ensure client expectations are met
- Provide exceptional service to customers as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Ensure accuracy on all orders; communicate all customer changes to affected groups to ensure correct and timely alterations in costing, pricing, and materials.
- Monitor the status of all orders from planning through production to delivery and communicate regular and reliable information to sales and customers.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly production meetings.
- Provide advice to customers at conceptual stage to ensure final product is achievable.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, ISO 9001 Standards and work safely in accordance with company safety policies and in addition to OHSA Regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expertise in digital programs including PDF files and native delivery formats such as Quark Xpress, Illustrator, Photoshop; Mac experience is required
- College Diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Candidate should possess strong communication skills, strong work ethic, good troubleshooting and problem solving skills, a positive attitude, superior customer service skills and strong attention to details
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Previous Customer Service and printing experience required
- Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance. This implies good time management, planning/organization, self-motivated, and decision-making skills.
- Be able to interact effectively with a wide variety of people in a wide variety of settings, maintaining flexibility, objectivity and a capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to act in a pleasant, courteous, and respectful manner to all internal and external customers at all times.
- Technical aptitude would be an asset
As a precondition of employment, Keystone Manufacturing (Plastics) Ltd. requires prospective candidates to undergo a criminal and credit background check prior to hiring.