The Customer Relationship Manager has to meet sales office and divisional objectives for customer satisfaction and retention of profitable Group Savings & Retirement Business by:
- Proactively building and maintaining relationships with customers and looking for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities;
- Conducting proactive meetings with the existing customers;
- Effectively managing the relationship with the customer during the implementation of new business;
- Participating with the sales team in preparation of meeting prospects;
- Active involvement in finalist presentations.
- Actively participate in sales process (participate in delivering finalist presentations, work with sales representative during the negotiation process).
- Proactively service all existing customers: responsible for their retention.
- Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with customers: contact them on a regular basis and ensure they are satisfied with our services (maintain and use of the Service Protocol).
- Maintain customer relationship during the implementation of new business cases.
- When there is no Implementation Manager assigned on a case, coordinate the flow of information between Standard Life and plan sponsor during the implementation of new business cases.
- Train plan sponsor on Standard Life administration procedures.
- Conduct Pension Committee meetings & Fund Reviews.
- Support the sales process by efficiently and accurately providing information to customers and intermediaries on Standard Life products and services.
- Act as liaison between the sales office, intermediaries and Head Office to achieve Customer Satisfaction (TCS).
- Provide coaching, direction and support to other team members as required.
- University degree in business administration or marketing.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in group pension administration/servicing.
- CEBS Professional Designation would be an asset.
- Good presentation skills.
- Industry knowledge (knowledge of markets).
- Systems knowledge (Microsoft Office, Internet).
- Knowledge of sales and servicing processes.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page