To provide leadership for the Customer Resource Centre to deliver meaningful customer interactions in a consistent and collaborative manner that is in line with the vision and goals of the Marketing team.
Develop the vision and strategy for the CRC (short and long term) in consultation with the Head of Marketing Services and internal stakeholders.
Manage customer interactions using social media, web, voice to voice and marketing automation platforms.
Leverage data and tools from SalesForce.com to execute targeted customer campaigns
Manage the overall experience provided by the Customer Resource Centre to customers, channel partners, influencers and employees.
Monitor and measure customer interactions and social media activity and make recommendations ensuring we are relevant to our customers.
Cultivate healthy working relationships between the Customer Resource Centre Team and other marketing teams and commercial units.
Manage a department budget and lead department personnel by setting objectives, measuring, recognizing and rewarding performance, coaching and counseling and recommending organizational changes to ensure highly effective and motivated employees. Collaborate with HR in the areas of recruiting, role profiles, performance management, salary management and employee development.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Agriculture, Business or Communications
- Strong knowledge of customer relationship marketing, and communications principles.
- Deep understanding of agriculture, marketplace dynamics, competitive environment and Syngenta customer needs.
- Strong project management skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing, sales, or equivalent agribusiness experience. Experience with Marketing Automation / Digital Marketing tools would be an asset
- Solid understanding of Syngenta products and usage of Crop Protection products and/ or a background in farming is an asset. . Experience in Eastern and Western (multi-crops) would be an asset as would experience with the seed industry
- Supervisory experience which includes recruiting and managing people.
- Team-building and vision/strategy development skills.
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Ability to Influence others and manage and resolve conflict
- Ability to manage several projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Relationship-focused. A history of having healthy working relationships with supervisors,colleagues and external suppliers and customers.
- Action-Oriented. Ability to recognize potential problems or new developments and take prompt remedial action where necessary to meet customer expectations and business requirements.
- Able to prioritize and delegate to a team while providing guidance and support.
- Bilingual French and English preferred