Customer Account Representatives
An inside sales representative to provide stellar frontline sales support
At Catalyst Paper, great service delivery is reflected in our ability to get our products to our customers on time and in full. It's in product development that meets evolving customer needs. It's also demonstrated by a sales force that is responsive, flexible and able to help manage logistical challenges.
Join our expanding organization as a member of our Sales and Marketing team and safeguard our well-earned reputation for customer satisfaction. Reporting to the Senior Inside Sales Rep, you will support Sales/Account Managers by managing customer orders and facilitating the order fulfillment process. This includes helping to create and execute sales strategies, performing key sales support functions and developing opportunities within the strong relationships you forge as a primary point of contact for customers submitting order-related inquiries and requests.
You may be required to cover Eastern Time zones for a Monday – Friday work week and be called upon to support operations after hours, as needed.
The key objectives of a Customer Account Representative include:
- cultivating customer relationships by providing exceptional frontline sales support
- contributing to the development of new business line and product line opportunities
- providing sales leadership within the Service Delivery Team (SDT)
- generating approved reports for internal and external customers
- initiating scheduled proactive calling of customers to optimize potential sales
- managing customer forecasts within authorized limits
- ensuring accuracy in customer pricing in conjunction with the Sales/Account Manager
- receiving and following up on the use of sales materials and tools (e.g., trial requests, sample requests).
Detail oriented and computer proficient, particularly with Excel, you have completed your post-secondary education, preferably in a related field. You are also able to:
- build rapport with and provide strong customer service to clients
- handle large volumes of data and multitask to manage time constraints
- work independently and resolve issues with minimal guidance or supervision.
An interest in sales and marketing would be an asset.
About Catalyst Paper
A leading manufacturer of mechanical printing papers in western North America, Catalyst is every inch a paper company of today—efficient, customer focused and continually developing new products and new markets. We're also a recognized leader in sustainable business practices and are proud to be ranked by Corporate Knights magazine as one of Canada's 50 Best Corporate Citizens.
Based on the West Coast, our employees enjoy challenging careers and a relaxed pace of life close to pristine beaches and mountains, in one of Canada’s mildest climates. You can expect a competitive benefit and salary package when you work with us, along with the chance to advance your skills, experience and knowledge within a supportive peer environment. Your unique skills and talents will find a good home here.