Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the CRM Specialist will oversee the administrative and management functions related to the company’s use of Salesforce.com CRM system. The CRM Specialist will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement and making actionable recommendations to improve sales and marketing operations effectiveness. This position works with marketing and sales management and staff to define business requirements, provide administrative support and design/implement solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. Additional scope includes reporting of Web analytics.
The CRM Specialist is a key resource in support of Angoss’ growth initiatives. The role is a good fit for an enthusiastic, disciplined and motivated self starter with an aptitude for the sales and marketing management process, sales operations, demand generation, market research, contact provisioning/management and related technology. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking experience in B2B enterprise software and career development in the field of sales and marketing operations.
- Conduct research on companies and contacts to identify targets for B2B sales and demand generation campaigns, including provisioning contact information for the CRM system.
- Administer a Salesforce.com contact database including population of new records, updating of existing records (e.g. contact information, company information) and database management.
- Manage Web analytics reporting and measurement via Google Analytics.
- Coordinate Sales Rep lead flow/management and follow up task assignment.
- Identify and resolve customer/prospect information issues including out of date records, duplicates, incorrect contact information.
- Work closely with Marketing in the management of shared sales, marketing, and CRM data and preparation of campaign lists, messaging and execution.
- Assist Sales Reps in producing letters, brochure packets and prospect communications.
- Ongoing interaction with Executives, Sales, Marketing & Operations management to fine tune users’ Salesforce.com experience and contribute to sales and marketing best practices.
- Work closely with Marketing to help streamline Lead to Order and demand generation processes.
- Configure shared, custom reports and dashboards including extensive, ongoing customization of sales and operations dashboards
- Setup and configuration, customization of the CRM application
- Adding and Deleting users as employees are hired, transferred, or leave the organization
- End User Training and knowledge transfer: provide user help by answering “how to” questions that are specific to business processes or salesforce.com implementation
- Maintain security profiles and access rights for users
- Maintain, add or modify system rules, such as auto-sharing and lead assignments
- Ensure information in relation to prospects is accurate and followed up within required timeframes.
- Manage all sales reporting activity, with responsibility for providing ad-hoc reports to the Management team on request.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience supporting Salesforce CRM system within an administration function, with relevant qualifications/certifications.
- Experience or certification on use of Google Analytics.
- Experience planning, deploying and measuring demand generation campaigns.
- Must have excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience producing management reports from Salesforce.com.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical people effectively.
- Prefer prior B2B experience, technology sector experience a plus.