Marketing and Business Development is a highly progressive department responsible for growing loyalty and share of wallet with VCCI’s various business segments both by creating and managing customer awareness initiatives and by providing strategic, analytical, and operational support to VCCI’s financial products related to the Volkswagen and Audi brands. Reporting to the General Manager, Marketing and Business Development, the CRM Specialist will manage primary and secondary research projects along with the development and utilization of database/CRM tools to support the future business development and marketing initiatives for VCCI. The CRM Specialist will provide key insights to facilitate the development of marketing strategies that are customer driven, value focused and profit/growth oriented; the Specialist will also contribute to appropriate marketing strategies to drive customer awareness and loyalty of the various branded financial products and services offered through VCCI. Additionally, the CRM Specialist will spearhead e-Commerce projects and initiatives.
- Identify and manage consumer and dealer research initiatives to contribute to the definition of key target markets, appropriate marketing strategies, and optimal product design.
- Manage/perform customer profiling and identify appropriate appending of demographic, psychographic, and other key variables to support profiling/analysis of the existing VCCI portfolio.
- Coordinate the integration of co-brand database information into VCCI’s data systems to permit a 360 degree view of each household’s relationship with VCCI.
- Play a key role in the appropriate evaluation, review, negotiation, engagement, and management of key vendor/partner relationships.
- Develop annual research/segmentation plans for VCCI based upon strategic input from key stakeholders and other team members.
- 4 – 7 years professional experience related to marketing financial products and services.
- 2 – 5 years professional market research experience.
- Proven experience in consumer database analytics and e-commerce initiatives.
- Familiarity third party email providers
- Experience with Web Analytics Programs
- Bilingualism (English and French)