Did you know? Granify is backed by early investors in Facebook, Twitter, AirBnB, Pinterest, Palantir and Yelp and recently won Top E-Commerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the 2014 Digital Alberta Awards!
Granify is seeking a Creative Technologist to join our growing team. As part of our Influence Lab, you’ll create experiments focused on improving the shopping experience for millions of online shoppers.. You will have creative freedom to pursue your ideas using the latest tools, technologies and psychological design techniques.
What You'll Do
Dissect online stores to identify opportunities to increase conversion, order value, lifetime value, and customer delight.
Brainstorm and hypothesize about how people shop online ("buyer personas")
Filter trends in technology, conversion rate optimization and psychological design and translate them into ideas for experiments.
Work with Experiments Analyst to design and code experiments to test theories and assumptions
- Participate in the full lifecycle of design and development, including ideation, prototyping, development, browser compatibility, failovers, validation, and user-testing
You'll have significant creative freedom to explore ideas you find interesting. When you introduce new experiments, you’ll be able to quantify the impact very quickly. Your work will have a direct impact on improving the online shopping experience, increasing sales for our partners and growing Granify!
- Experience in basic web design principles
- Experience with HTML & CSS (we use Sass)
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop or similar design software
Nice To Haves
- Advanced Web Design (responsive design, browser quirks, etc.)
- Online Retail
- Conversion Rate Optimization / Online Marketing
- Game Design
- Advanced UX/UI Design
- You love brainstorming and creative thinking
- You are able and willing to quickly learn new skills
- You have an interest in consumer behavior and online retail, and how persuasive design can influence shopper behavior
- You are driven by curiosity, experimentation, and rapid iteration
- You're able to independently work through new problems
- You're positive, energetic and enjoy working with people
You believe in designing interactive experiences that are rooted in strategy and make thoughtful use of technology. This role allows for tremendous growth, entrepreneurial spirit and collaboration across all disciplines and specialties within the creative global network.
Working At Granify
We take care of our stars. You’ll be offered market leading compensation and generous benefits. Some of our unique perks include free catered lunches, bi-weekly massages and prepaid house cleaning services.
You’ll work hard, learn quickly, be compensated well and have plenty of excitement on a daily basis! We’re a close team and have a lot of fun in and out of the office.
The opportunities for growth, development and career progression are limitless as we continue to tackle incredible challenges to drive even more value for our customers in 2015 and beyond.