At Stoko, we empower athletes to be their best, push their limits, and reach their full athletic potential. That’s why we’ve built the world’s first supportive apparel to offer athletes the same level of joint support as a rigid brace in the form-factor of a compression tight. This allows us to give our athletes the support they need without having to compromise on comfort, mobility, or style.
Founded in 2017, we are a young, dynamic company that is growing quickly! Our team is built with collaboration, talent, and hard work. We’re looking for people who are excited to step out of their comfort zone, embrace the unknown, and learn something new every day. We want you to dream, innovate, and bring your ideas into the world. Sound like you? Excited? Perfect. Keep reading.
About the Role:
As part of our Marketing Team, you can expect your roles and responsibilities to include:
- Leverages a proficient understanding of visual design principles, techniques and best practices
- Generate strong industry-leading digital creative, and easily re-interpret and execute design creatives for multiple mediums (static images, video, photography and web)
- Proficient knowledge in producing, researching and reviewing illustrations, photos, or stock and sound to match campaign's overall look and feel
- Basic knowledge of aligning the creative strategy into every performance marketing channel
- Communicating with Marketing Team members to evaluate project needs and raise any issues that may impact quality, timing and budget and offer possible solutions
- QA / Troubleshoot completed assets to ensure zero typos, sizes are correct, no elements are missing for upload and all requirements are met depeding on ad platform
- Actively participate and assist in the creative training processes when necessary
- Actively builds a library of inspiration to pull influence from and inspire design ideas
- Ability to interpret creative feedback from Marketing Team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Minimum 4 years experience in leading creative ideation and execution against existing branding
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of interpreting business objectives, brand and consumer
- Working commercial knowledge of photography, video, and other creative mediums
- Basic understanding in evaluating creative data insights to make informed design decisions
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Interpreting feedback in order to make necessary adjustments to creative that strategically align with performance and business-level goals
Stoko offers flexible schedules, stellar baked goods, and mediocre opponents for a game of darts or ping pong. Our office often has music, dogs, and plenty of laughs. During free time, our team loves to ride bikes, catch fish, and create cool sh*t (like apparel, art, custom motorcycles, paddleboards, fishing rods, and whatever else we can dream up).
As a full-time employee at Stoko, you will be eligible to receive a health spending account to cover healthcare costs such as dental, vision care, RMT and additional insurance to cover medical expenses while travelling.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!