The Canadian Tire Financial Services (CTFS) Digital team supports the overall Canadian Tire Corporation (CTC) Digital Mandate of creating a shared digital foundation that enables a best-in-class total brand experience for customers. The role of this team is to support the business units at CTFS ensuring the Digital strategies align with this mandate and other CTFS objectives.
The Creative Digital Associate Marketing Manager (CDAM) at CTFS will report to the Marketing Manager, Digital Strategy. The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be the development (graphic design/copywriting) and execution of creative to support annual Marketing strategies.
Within this role, the CDAM will work closely with Digital Associate Marketing Managers (who support several business teams including Credit Card, Home Services, Insurance, Drivers Academy and Retail Banking), Canadian Tire Retail, and digital/creative agencies.
The ideal candidate has extensive graphic design and digital marketing experience, excels in creative thinking and execution. They should have a commitment to looking for new and/or innovative ways to communicate through various Digital assets for CTFS products/services with the objective of driving results.
- Support Digital Associate Marketing Managers with creative content development (graphic design/copywriting) for Digital Marketing campaigns, email, web banners, display ads, landing pages, website content, social media feeds
- Owns content management and creative execution for cardmember email newsletter
- Creative development and brand governance for websites
- Work with marketing and business teams, along with CT Retail to develop timely and relevant content for campaigns to cardmembers
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to implement new digital collateral and updates to the Content Management System
- Provides Online team with updates on digital landscape and new opportunities
- Manage due diligence and approvals required to deliver products and services marketing including Compliance, Legal, Operations and Customer Service
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- 3+ years of advertising/marketing experience, with an emphasis in graphic design
- Online marketing experience including running online marketing programs (online search, banner ads, social media, email and ecommerce)
- Advanced graphic design skills (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Mac and PC proficient
- Understanding of how web technologies work (HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Email creation and delivery)
- Experience working with wireframes and a strong understanding of UX
- Knowledge of common web browser capabilities
- A passion for all things Digital and a strong understanding of the landscape
- Marketing/Advertising/Design experience in the credit card industry is an asset
- Experience working with Content Management systems - Adobe CQ
- Experience in multiple Canadian Tire Corporation SBUs is considered an asset
- Familiar with web analytics software (Omniture & Google Analytics)
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions:
- Reference Checks
- Criminal Background Checks
- Credit Check