We are seeking a senior Creative Artworker & Finished Artist to join our team. This position will be responsible for the roll out and detailing of all packaging projects, taking the design team's concept through to production ready files for FMCG and luxury products in the food, beverage, cannabis, alcohol, beauty and wellness industries in North America.
- Translate design files into print ready, production files for hand over to vendors - specifically packaging but also marketing collateral, point of sale and other consumer touchpoints.
- Have an excellent understanding of print processes such as flexo, litho, digital and gravure and can share that knowledge at the early stages of a project both internally and externally
- Produce accurate, consistent digital artworks and support files to the highest of standards
- Translate regulations and packaging guidelines onto final designs and ensure compliance with government regulations in Canada and US, (other territories a bonus eg. Australia and the UK)
- Liase with Account Managers and Production Managers to communicate print specifications and project details.
- Manage final design files and artwork within the studio
- Detailed understanding of print production process and techniques
- Keen attention to detail, meticulous and organized
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Ability to work effectively within the team (designers, account managers, and creative director) throughout projects
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Ability to prioritize, work to deadlines and manage workflow
- Passionate about quality in design execution
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Take responsibility for artwork delivery and have a ‘first time right’ approach
Salary: Based on experience.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!