As a key member of the Sales Team, the Corporate Sales Account Manager will report to the Sales Manager and assume a strategic role in the overall implementation & effectiveness of the Corporate Sales and Marketing Functions of Safety Boss Inc.
- Meet or exceed revenue and profit targets for assigned accounts.
- With guidance from Sales Manager, develop annual sales forecast for assigned accounts.
- Assist with development of annual Marketing Plan and Budget.
- Assist with development and implementation of Marketing Collaterals including but not limited to Web presence, literature, advertising, trade show participation, promotional items, press releases and other communications to the Industry.
- Maintain up-to-date Customer Database and submit weekly to Sales Manager for various mail and email based Sales & Marketing functions.
- Act as Company spokesperson as pertains to Industry Communications.
- Continuous SWOT analysis as it part of a process to provide recommendations (strategic and tactical) for improvement in the Company’s competitive position.
- Develop and recommend various Business Initiatives (new services, customers, business focus, etc.).
- Preparation of Sales Proposals/Bids to secure new business from assigned target customers.
- Communicate and coordinate with Field Sales Personnel on all matters pertaining to mutual Customers with representatives in Calgary and in the Field.
- Attend meetings, shows, conventions, etc. as required to speak on behalf of the company.
- Review goals/metrics on a regular basis with the Sales Manager including and not limited to submitting regular Sales Reports.
- Make the necessary changes as needed to meet Revenue Projections.
- Provide feedback and direction regarding strategic planning, goals and objectives for overall company performance.
- Communicate operational issues to members of the Senior Management Team.
- Communicate with Senior Management with regard to Customer Service functions to improve where necessary the level of customer satisfaction.
- Effect change as needed to make for a pleasant working environment, a value-added customer resource and a profitable business.
- Other duties as required or assigned by the Sales Manager from time to time.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years experience working Corporate Oil and Gas Accounts in Calgary. Knowledge of Safety Services is an asset.
- Excellent communication and presentation ability along with advanced computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.).