Join our world-leading international marketing team!
Teach Away is a rapidly growing international teacher recruitment agency, and we’re looking for a digital content marketer who can take our inbound marketing to the next level. You’ll be working with a talented, young team in an energetic startup environment to drive our B2C and B2B content marketing efforts.
Our ideal teammate is a smart and meticulous writer who gets the bigger picture when it comes to marketing content creation and loves rolling up your sleeves to get things done. You’ll be an SEO pro, who is focused on creating user-centric content, and is confident using analytics tools to make decisions and monitor success. You’ll suit this role if you have a positive attitude towards life, infectious enthusiasm, and a drive to succeed. Travel and/or teaching experience would be a big asset.
- Lead and evolve digital (and some traditional) content strategy to engage our audience and respond to current opportunities and trends.
- Lead tracking and implementation of SEO strategy, content conversions, engagement figures etc.
- Write on-brand copy for web and promotional collateral that is informative, thought provoking, and has clear purpose and value towards achieving marketing goals.
- Writing, editing and proofing winning proposals, contracts, and other promotional/business content.
- Maintaining, and working to, our editorial calendar including writing regular blogs, email newsletters, etc.
- Continuously researching and creating new and varied content across brands.
Perks of the job
- Competitive salary and annual performance-based bonus.
- Extended health benefits.
- Being part of a motivated team of marketers who love what they do and are constantly looking to improve.
- Experience a lively, fast-paced startup environment. Choose to be based in either our Toronto or Vancouver locations.
- Professional development opportunities throughout the year, including a personal training budget and tickets to marketing conferences.
- Annual workplace retreat and regular office social events.