Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and ecommerce channel. Our goal is to double the current location store count within the next two years, ensuring we have spread our Natural Wellness across the Canadian marketplace.
We have recently been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and so with that type of vision in mind we need outstanding people that can join our dynamic team and help us achieve our goals. Our most important goal is connecting more people with the healing power of plants. Helping people feel better through 100% natural remedies and products motivates us, and this extends to our team and workplace.
We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!! We hope you are the right fit to join our team and come along on this journey with us!
Do you have a passion for sharing wellness stories? Being a brand voice? Being part of awesome ideas and transforming them into compelling copy? If so, keep reading!
Saje Natural Wellness is seeking an awesome Copywriter to join our growing team! In this role you will be part of our awesome creative process in communicating global wellness via multiple communication channels.
The Copywriter will work cross functionally with all teams and will be responsible for writing and editing creative, technically-accurate product and marketing copy that is optimized for internal, print, and digital channels. You will be dedicated to producing awesome and engaging copy while ensuring accuracy of published work.
- Create copy that that captures the voice of the brand tone, ensuring ‘one voice’ is in market
- Produce product information copy that reflects Saje’s brand while ensuring relevant regulatory requirements
- Write accurate and persuasive customer-facing product information and copy for a variety of product categories
- Collaborate across teams to create compelling content that amplifies Saje’s brand identity
- Participate and develop copy for projects such as; website, social media, blog, emails, product packaging, knowledge, training materials, external and internal initiatives
- Participate in and contribute to creative meetings and design reviews
- Continually strive to innovate Saje’s voice for each project and combine with creative, effective, unique copy
- Leveraging resources to conduct research for effective and creative writing
- Previous copywriting experience in: wellness, retail, and ecommerce
- Awesome experience working in a fast-paced, creative team environment
- Experience in writing long form copy, and technical copy
- Degree or diploma in Marketing/Communications or a related discipline
- Passion for delivering unique, educational and compelling copy
- Exceptional English creative writing and editing skills
- Technologically savvy with great understanding of a variety of Social Media Channels
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize and manage a deadlines, requirements, and decisions
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic
- Promotes and lives the Saje culture, philosophies, values, mission, and vision