Camp Pacific is a full-service advertising agency created to forge new territory for brands. The ideas we create serve a purpose – helping brands not only survive, but thrive in an ever-changing landscape.
We’re on the hunt for a Copywriter with 5+ years experience to create compelling and creative stories, but you probably won’t put it that way. Dazzle us with your words!
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with an Art Director to develop creative concepts that meet the project's overall objectives
- Implement & incorporate strategy from the Brief and direction from the Creative Director
- Work with the Creative Director, Planner and Account Service team to conceive, sell and execute bold, persuasive messages for our clients
- Brainstorming and creative planning sessions
- Ensuring concepts contain clear, concise and convincing writing and for grammatical and material accuracy
- Prepare and refine concepts for internal and client presentations and provide rationale behind these concepts
- Participate in project update/status meetings with project team as required
- Keep up to date and informed on the best work within our industry, both home & abroad
What you’ll need:
- A solid background in copywriting, with a minimum 5 plus years experience, preferrably within an agency setting
- Must be a team player, respect others within the process & handle themselves professionally at all times
- Good listener, strong conceptual skills, able to handle and learn from constructive criticism
- Willing to work in a very busy, fast paced environment
- Passion for creating breakthrough creative that gets results
- A few awards under your belt won’t hurt either
Have a kickass portfolio to show off and ready to be a Camper? We’d love to hear from you!
Still curious as to who we are? Check out our temporary website at www.camppacific.com