Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in high-end audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com).
What we have found is that there is a dedicated group of consumers who care about quality sound, too, and this means we are in the market for an eloquent and dynamic copywriter to help us communicate our brands to consumers. This position will be responsible for executing and evolving the brand voice across all marketing materials with consistency and focus. The role will report to the International Marketing Manager.
- Assist in the development and evolution of the voice of all Lenbrook International brands.
- Develop copy for print and web that is both compelling and optimizes search engine marketing.
- Work closely with the rest of the creative team and the Social Media Coordinator to develop engaging “brand journalism” pieces that will drive traffic and conversions on digital channels.
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in the consumer goods or agency setting.
- Experience writing branded content for digital channels, adhering to a brand voice, and optimizing for search engine marketing.
- Working knowledge of social media tools and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must have exceptional English writing skills; diploma or degree in journalism, English, or similar.
This job description is subject to change at the discretion of Management.