As a Copywriter, you will be a key part of LoginRadius’ content creation, marketing, and website copy optimization. This is a full time position in our Edmonton headquarters.
Let’s Talk About You
- You’re motivated and driven.
- You love to learn.
- You’re adaptable and love a good challenge.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing, English or Communications.
- You have a successful copywriting track record for web, marketing, and business.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re able to create and edit a range of documents, correcting any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors in an efficient manner.
- You have experience working collaboratively and incorporating feedback into work.
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have a demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- You’re able to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
- You’re familiar with SEO and best practices for website content development.
- You’re proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- You want to be a part of a growing Edmonton success story.
Let’s Talk About the Role
- Write regular blog posts and generate persona-targeted blog topics.
- Write press releases for national and industry press and craft research-based articles and blogs on relevant industry topics.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies
- Write white papers, research papers, e-books and customer success stories.
- Generate topics and content for marketing infographics
- Create web-ready content for our website, including call-to-action statements, headlines, page titles, and meta descriptions.
- Research various topics to create high quality content.
- Maintain a consistent brand voice that reflects the company’s core values and appeals to a variety of targeted verticals.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions surrounding marketing & lead generation tactics, strategy, and execution
- Develop guidelines that ensure consistency across all marketing communications.
- Learn new SEO techniques and incorporating them into content.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and news to help LoginRadius become an authority on the subjects for which you are creating content.
Let’s Talk About Perks
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before.
- Growth is #1, that includes your career.
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great.
- You’ll receive competitive compensation.
- Creative thoughts and new ideas are always heard and encouraged.
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.