nTrust is a rapidly-growing, dynamic start-up online peer-to-peer international transaction service that makes sending money between individuals anywhere in the world, in various currencies and in any amount as simple as sending an email. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, results-driven environment where your ideas are heard, and you have the opportunity to assume responsibilities and grow professionally.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be comfortable working with a small and fast-paced team, taking on significant responsibilities, and completing projects. You will have to quickly understand our goals and clarify objectives, research and internalize the required information.
The position writes, edits and produces a wide range of support articles, stories, and news items for earned, owned and paid media channels (online and offline).
- Iterate and improve our language and help us to express a voice that is inline with our brand and mission
- Work directly with our creative, marketing, and product teams to produce final concepts from start to finish
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously – from landing page copy, to advertisements, to product support content – to produce high-quality copy and ideas and incorporate multi-dimensional feedback
- Plans, coordinates, writes and edits new content for nTrust.com.
- Ensures that web content supports wider promotional strategies, tactics and campaigns.
- Writes original content and/or provides substantive editing to content provided by others, and sees it through proofing and approval process.
- Maintains a schedule of required changes to time-sensitive material and monitors changes to ensure that content is kept up-to-date.
- Create, edit and maintain in-depth nTrust support articles. Includes maintaining technical product documentation, online user documentation, internal training materials, release documents and other product related documentation as required.
- Acts as editor and curator for key news and story-telling channels such as the nTrust.com website and blogs; continually seeks story opportunities from nTrust activities and initiatives as well as from media stories that are related to nTrust.
- Writes campaign-related material such as email, ad copy, and landing pages.
- Writes content for printed collateral such as brochures, print ads, proposals, etc.
- Participates in supporting nTrust social media engagement by creating content and posting on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Solid conceptual portfolio of award winning work that demonstrates strong conceptual skills, innovation in engaging consumers across multiple channels i.e. TV, print, online, social, installations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience in content management, search engine optimization (SEO), and cross-departmental copywriting functions.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- At least two years of full time experience in a copywriting/content focused marketing role
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic, start-up environment managing multiple projects and a steady volume of work.
- Experience using Google Analytics, SEO tools and CMS and blogging platforms
- Ability to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences
- Outstanding attention to detail and an eye for consistency across multiple projects
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements
- Experienced in testing / optimizing content variation