In an organization stacked with multidisciplinary storytellers, we seek an experienced and ambitious collaborator to bring engaging, informative and original copy to our work on every platform.
You craft conversations that engage audiences and add value and meaning to projects.
Work ranges from creating luxury property print ads in international newspapers and magazines to scripting the opening frames of a tourism destination video to distilling content into eblasts and banner ads.
Long-form copy or editorial experience is an asset, as is work in the hospitality or luxury sector.
As someone with experience and enthusiasm working to high expectations, both from your team and our high-end clients, you are a highly organized team player for whom no job is too small and no deadline too tight.
You’ll report to the VP, Storytelling, and the Chief Content Officer, and you will work with Resonance art directors, designers, project managers and other storytellers.
- Distillation of client objectives and creative briefs into compelling concepts, headlines, and copy.
- Conception of fresh ideas as member of creative team.
- Write and edit content for assets including digital, print, video, interactive experiences, web- and microsites, as well as email content, presentations, and collateral.
- Contribute to messaging guidelines and tools to help others express brand messages consistently and powerfully.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of experience in copywriting on an in-house team, at an agency or in the editorial world. Ideally, you’ll have spent some time on real estate, luxury, tourism or hospitality accounts.
- Thorough understanding of current trends in marketing and technology; strategic and analytical thinking plus the ability to execute against this fluency.
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating the ability to translate copy across multiple platforms.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate and thrive as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Cool under pressure, resourceful, reliable, attentive to detail.
- Initiative to resolve problems and recommend solutions.