Resonance shapes the future of places and products with strategy, storytelling and design. Our clients range from cities to wineries to hotels and resorts in places from Hawai‘i to Canada, Ireland, Panama, Mexico and California.
Our brand building process is designed to help organizations articulate and share a common story for their brand because when people share a story, it gives them shared belief, shared purpose, and shared passion. The curiosity, generosity, emotion and honesty we bring to our craft has always driven the way we communicate a brand’s story, be it on a blog, the web, social media, mobile, magazines, environments or films.
We’re seeking a Copywriter/Social Media Coordinator who can handle the many needs of a multi-facted and growing company. Yes, you will write, review and edit marketing material for the places and products we work for; you will also create articles and coordinate social media activities for our organization – to tell our story. The Copywriter/Social Media Coordinator will work collaboratively within the Resonance creative team to craft messages that effectively bring awareness to and promote our own content – from branded publications to proprietary research – building communities and our credibility as we go.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
- Write advertising copy for print and digital media to promote destinations and developments around the world.
- Research and write articles for custom print publications, online blogs and newsletters.
- Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare, Google+, etc.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social networking sites.
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and engage in brand-related online conversations.
- Monitor the company's social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
- Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
- Respond to social media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Provide support to other team members on online promotions (such as Hubspot/Wordpress, Google, AdWords campaigns and email marketing).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Really.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking
- Project management and organization skills
- Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Minimum 2 years related professional experience as a copywriter or social media coordinator