Current Indigo employees should apply through the Internal Mobility page using your @indigo.ca email address.
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
- We love books and all things beautiful
- We are Canada’s Cultural Department Store
- Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning…
We play by the following rules:
- We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
- Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
- We treat each other the way we’d treat a valued friend
- We inspire each other to do our best work
- We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
- We give back to the communities in which we operate
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Coordinator, Promotions is responsible for the implementation and tracking of all approved promotions for Indigo. This role maintains key communication vehicles including the promotional calendar, financial reporting related to promotions and other critical analysis used in decision support.
- Maintain the promotional calendar for all promotions tracking changes and keeping financial metrics current
- Ensure promotions have obtained proper business case approval prior to execution
- Screen quality of PRF submissions, rejecting PRFs that have not been properly prepared
- Promotions Set up of all promotions as part of the Promotions Request Form (PRF) process in SAP and within Sharepoint, as well as maintain the promotions checklist
- Resolve promotion HEAT Tickets within the agreed upon SLA (Service Level Agreement) regarding promotions
- Provide training on how to complete a PRF’s to new hires as required
- Maintain the Sharepoint site to ensure complete and current information is available
- Supports promotions team by performing analytics to guide better decision making
- Stays current in functional expertise
- Act as an advocate for the customer by placing them at the forefront of all decision-making and design processes
- Proactively identify and anticipate customer expectations and needs
- Embrace and seek out technology that creates high tech and high touch solutions for Indigo’s customers
- Challenge the status quo by consistently identifying areas for improvement, diagnosing issues and working to resolve them
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1-2 years Retail experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business is preferred
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.