In this role, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities. She or He will assist in the creation of marketing materials and coordinating department projects. The Marketing Coordinator is a key position in the department, providing support and coordinating the flow of information and communications. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work across the organization, and a professional demeanor with the ability to participate in a team environment are key to this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, monitor social media outreach and deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or email.
- Coordinate and deliver mass marketing and promotional materials.
- Assist in the development of executive presentations, brochures, company newsletters, and sell sheets.
- Working with the Marketing Communications Manager, promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Assist in other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing, Communications, or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Very proficient with MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Some design software (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop) experience preferred
- Experience in automotive or remarketing industry a plus
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- On the Job, ongoing
- Office environment
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Standing, Bending
- May be required to lift and/or move boxes and supplies
This information is not designed to be a complete inventory of the job’s duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Rather, it’s designed to give the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this job title.