Ideas can change the world, but ideas always begin with awesome people. Cossette is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
Cossette is one of the top agencies in Canada servicing various local, national, and international brands. Our Vancouver office is currently looking for a content writer.
Here's what you'll do:
- Develop innovative and effective creative content for email, digital, social platforms, and print
- Work as an integrated creative with the Creative Director and Account Service team to sell and execute bold, persuasive messages about beauty for our clients
- Ensuring concepts contain clear, concise, and accurate writing
- Participate meaningfully in status meetings with project team as required
- Keep up to date and informed on the best work within our industry, both home & abroad
3 to 5 years experience copywriting, preferably with agency experience
- Strong email CRM / DM skills preferred
- A good listener with strong conceptual skills
- Able to handle and learn from constructive criticism
- Must love fashion, beauty, and retail marketing
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment with a sharp eye for detail
- Passion for developing breakthrough creative and ideas that work
- An award or two won't hurt as well!
Show us your ideas and tell us what makes you amazing.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your resume.
We thank you for your interest in a career with Cossette. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note applications without a portfolio will not be reviewed.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.