WE ARE AN EXPERIENCE DESIGN AGENCY WITH A RELENTLESS FOCUS ON THE CUSTOMER.
The way a customer experiences a brand has a profound impact on perception, purchase behavior and loyalty. That’s why our work begins and ends with our clients’ customers. We listen to them. Validate with them. We even include them in our experience-design process. We do this to create experiences that are simpler, more useful, entertaining, and convenient. Our mission is to in some way change their lives for the better.
TODAY WE’RE 750 PEOPLE IN 10 OFFICES ON 3 CONTINENTS.
We are thinkers. Makers. Do’ers. We speak a dozen different languages and are inspired by a million different things. But no matter what our discipline is or where we are in the world, we’re united by a common excitement for digital that’s absolute and contagious.
CONTENT STRATEGY DIRECTOR
The Content Strategy Director will provide leadership and guidance on content strategy efforts across multiple project teams to achieve client business goals through maximizing the commercial impact of content. As the most senior content strategy representative, the director is responsible for the overall quality of content strategy work in the business unit.
The director will be called upon to lead content strategy efforts on more complex and challenging projects providing strategic direction and process implementation on variety of digital experience development projects. Directors will work closely with clients to determine the content effort for projects, ensuring necessary content is sourced or generated. A professional communicator capable of grasping communication challenges and devising editorial solutions, the director has a well-rounded knowledge of digital, as well as thorough familiarity with leading trends in usability, search engine optimization and content marketing.
As a usability expert, the strategist will be deeply involved in the content development and distribution process from outset to completion.
- Ensure overall quality of content strategy work on all projects and accounts.
- Building strategies for developing, implementing and managing compelling and well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business objectives, user needs and industry best practices
- Analyzing and assessing client’s digital content
- Developing distribution plans for positioning content across multiple channels to drive desired business results
- Drafting content publication and migration workflows, content models and governance plans
- Producing all content strategy deliverables including content audits, gap analyses, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, style guides and page tables
- Producing content classification and tagging systems
- Collaborating with Creative Team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of online initiatives, including setting guidelines for the editorial tone, style, and voice of all content
- Collaborating on site navigation and content organization
- Working with client to enhance, edit and reformat legacy and newly created content
- Developing and sharing expertise on client products and services
- Collaborating on content and site navigation labels
- Interacting with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Developing content indexes and mapping documentation for the new site
- Articulating the value of content strategy to existing and new clients
- Collaborating with team members to determine a search engine optimization project plan
- Demonstrated ability to lead content strategy across the entire web development process
- A degree or diploma in library science, journalism, communications, English or a related field
- Background in researching, writing and some project management
- Minimum 6 years of Marketing/Communications experience in a Web-focused company or agency
- Detail orientated and attentive proofreader
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of content management systems and strategies
- Experience in developing SEO strategies
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex or demanding subject matter, either verbally or in written form
- Ability to work both independently and contribute as part of a production team