Cause+Affect is looking for a Brand Strategist/Content Strategist/Writer. Could it be you?
This role demands a knowledge of the strategic brand process combined with expert communications skills. You will lead a process to define an organization’s market position, audiences' needs and wants, brand personality and key messaging. In essence, it’s culture. You will also develop processes to better align their internal members and better engage their outside audience.
- are better at what you do than anyone else you know
- have 3-5 years experience in an agency environment
- are looking for small team to take a key role within
- are a strategic thinker and writer, adept at synthesizing concepts into clear and compelling strategies.
- understand culture building as well as how to develop content that compels an audience to act
- are working within a large agency and feel that you are not given the responsibility that you deserve
- are thinking about moving to Vancouver or have just landed
- have an ability to work across sectors but are more interested in helping organizations increase their impact than simply sell stuff.
The role will work directly with our Creative and Managing Directors.
- Strategic and brand content development and writing
- Client presentations, workshop facilitation
- Communication Planning and Execution
- Market/trend research, framing, key messaging and content development
- Brand Story/Positioning/Naming
- Traditional, online and social media content
Please send a resume and a short portfolio that consists of 3 projects that you have played a key strategy/communications role on. Please explain this role and the impact that you made personally and the impact the project made.