Content Marketing Specialist (Mat-Leave: 12 month contract)
About Colliers International
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 12 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
Purpose of Position:
We are seeking a Content Marketing Specialist (mat leave: 12 month contract) to join our Vancouver head office. This position will be responsible for executing the overall strategy for digital content marketing and social media efforts for the Colliers brand in Canada. As well as managing the key pillars of our digital platform: content creation, optimization, promotion, conversion and analytics, with the ultimate goal of delivering more leads and driving greater client engagement online.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Create digital content guidelines for Colliers Canada’s content authors.
- Curate all content for collierscanada.com.
- Create, edit and deploy original content.
- Provide ad hoc support and guidance to content authors.
- Provide internal training sessions for content authors.
- Drive traffic through SEO best practices and content generation, to continuously optimize and improve website and further enhance digital marketing presence online.
- Leverage knowledge of SEO, SEM, display, retargeting, social, other paid media and email marketing to support Colliers Canada’s digital advertising program to build brand awareness and drive website traffic.
- Deploy enhancements to the user base across Canada and lead and provide support/guidance and internal training sessions on Sitecore CMS and social media channels.
- Manage Colliers Canada’s corporate social media program (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook).
- Manage online components of major marketing, property marketing and research campaigns including webinars, lead generation, white papers, digital banner advertising program etc.
- Provide training and support on email marketing best practices.
- Optimize key landing page content.
- Escalate IT support tickets to third party development partner.
- Assist with ad hoc content management for the corporate intranet.
- Monthly reporting on all digital content marketing and social media activity and analytics.
- Foster a positive work environment and look for opportunities to collaborate successfully across the organization.
- Liaise with national and local marketing teams and agents across Canada to align digital content marketing initiatives with the overall strategic direction.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A degree in marketing or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, with 3 years focused on digital content marketing including copywriting, editing, SEO, social media and content management.
- Outstanding written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Highly skilled in Google Analytics and web content management (Sitecore and Sharepoint are an asset).
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media best practices, strategies and latest platforms and trends.
- Solid presentation and training skills.
- Experience in a corporate environment with experience in a professional services firm preferred (real estate experience is an asset).
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Strong team player and collaborative.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.