Are you brand-centric and highly creative? Do you love the art of storytelling to drive results? Do you want to work for a fast-growing technology company right here in downtown Vancouver? Vivonet is at the leading edge of the intersection of technology and hospitality. We work with some of North America’s biggest hospitality brands to implement technology solutions that engage customers and deliver results. We are on the hunt for someone to lead our content activities, helping tell our story to the world.
In this role, this all-star content creator will be empowered to ideate, build and manage a content portfolio for the company, with a goal of educating customers and building company awareness as a technology and innovation leader. We’re looking for an individual that is passionate about creating compelling and results-oriented content, including blog posts, infographics, videos, white papers, case studies, articles, sales support collateral and more.
This person will work with internal team members to define audience needs, create relevant content and deploy to the appropriate channel based on various stages of the customer journey. This individual is obsessive about unique and compelling content that attracts, educates, informs and entertains, all with the end goal of delivering results for the business.
If you’re passionate about technology, the hospitality industry and creating compelling content that delivers incredible results, then please read on and apply.
- Develop and manage a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals
- Create engaging content for various formats and across multiple channels, aligned to persona and buyer journey
- Develop and maintain a distinct and unique tone of voice for content that aligns with the brand
- Create and manage company blog content and schedule
- Manage social media accounts and posting of content according to calendar
- Work with Digital Marketing Specialist on traffic and lead driving activities
- Lead the development and ownership of case study program
- Create white papers in line with audience and market strategies
- Identify internal content contributors that can be used to help establish our leadership position
- Identify and collaborate with third-party content providers as necessary
- Manage outsourced writers, designers, videographers and developers as required
- Manage development and inventory of sales support materials, including brochures, one-pagers, and other materials as required
- Monitor and report regularly on performance metrics and make recommendations for improvements
- Manages annual event calendar for tradeshows and customer events
- Works with sales team on coordinating necessary event equipment and materials
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in B2B and technology environments
- Experience finding insights and creating compelling stories for multiple audiences
- Demonstrated success in driving results through content at different stages of the customer journey
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task many complex projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines effectively
- Expertise in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), and other publishing or content creation platforms
- Ability to ensure consistency and accuracy in documentation deliverables
Established in 2005, Vivonet is a leading provider of cloud-based technology solutions for the hospitality industry. Vivonet solutions provide hospitality businesses with additional insights and intelligence to help them unlock hidden business potential and improve organizational performance. Based right in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Vivonet offers a fun and engaging work culture that empowers staff to develop and implement great ideas that solve problems for our customers.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All offers of employment are subject to Canadian criminal record checks and credit checks due to payment card industry compliance standards.