You don't "settle" for anything. You need to see the impact of your ideas and compete with the best at whatever you engage in. You want to be an industry-leading content marketer and creator.
As WiderFunnel’s Content Marketing Specialist, you will make awesome marketing happen. You’ll work with our CEO and team of Optimization Strategists to develop content topics, and you'll lead the creation of that content into blog posts, webinars, whitepapers and more. You'll manage our marketing calendar, coordinate resources, run our search marketing campaigns and plan sponsorship events. You’ll learn lots in a fun environment, surrounded by a team of smart marketers doing great work for our clients.
- Write and edit content pieces such as case studies, blog posts, and whitepapers.
- Manage our content calendar to ensure consistent messaging throughout our media.
- Apply for speaking spots at conferences for our CEO and Strategists.
- Maintain our WordPress websites with support from our developers and designers.
- Coordinate and produce sponsorship events, speaking opportunities, and webinars.
- Manage and optimize our paid media and landing pages.
- Maintain our Social Media channels and build our community.
- Lead the creation of email communications and campaigns to our subscribers.
- Track performance of all our marketing activities to improve our marketing KPIs.
- Dig into our web analytics to uncover insights to optimize all marketing activities.
- Develop relationships with bloggers and journalists to create earned media opportunities.
At WiderFunnel, there are no limits to your growth and advancement potential. This role is best suited for a high achiever who is eager to learn how to be a world-leading content marketer.
Desired Experience & Skills
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in marketing roles, specializing in B2B content creation
- A writing portfolio showcasing your ability to write personable, smart and inspiring content for a B2B target audience
- Experience coordinating and submitting speaker proposals
- Effectively manage webinars
- Keen design sense and experience creating inspiring quality digital content
- Ability to synthesize data, conduct analysis, and make strategic business recommendations
- An understanding of Marketing Funnels
- Desire to learn and be a marketing thought-leader
- Experience managing paid advertising channels (Adwords, Re-targeting, etc.)
- Ability to manage vendors such as B2B agencies, writers and publishers
All qualified applicants must be authorized to work in Canada.
At WiderFunnel, we create profitable 'A-ha!' moments for our clients every day.
Our team of experts works together with a singular focus on the one thing we are best in the world at: conversion optimization of our client's customer touchpoints through insightful A/B testing. We don't just consult and give advice, but we test every recommendation to prove its value and gain tested insights.
Since WiderFunnel began in 2007, we've partnered with high traffic clients like Google, SAP, 1-800 Flowers and Ebay to continuously evolve our Optimization System™, making it the most tested conversion optimization process on the planet. With it, we deliver consistent conversion rate and revenue improvement for clients in all industries, for all audiences and from any location. Our LIFT™ Model and methods are helping marketers globally to get dramatically higher leads, sales and profit from their website traffic.
Our clients can feel confident that they have the best enterprise-level optimization process, experts and results. Most importantly, they see the result continuously – profitable 'A-ha!' moments that impact their businesses.
The WiderFunnel team is a high-performance group that has lots of fun while being focused on delivering client results.