You. You’re passionate about health & fitness. You love translating that into creative, inspiring content and inbound marketing. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where communication and laughter are key to positively impacting your team’s day. As the online voice of Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club, the Content Marketing Manager understands our brand voice and is excited to grow our online presence and audience through inbound marketing and social media.
- Actively participate in the creation of strategy and monthly content marketing plans to increase both the volume of followers through social media channels and their level of engagement (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube).
- This will include multiple brands: SNFC, UFC GYM, a to be announced spin studio brand
- Strategize, plan and create content initiatives and editorial calendar to support marketing and sales goals, while taking ownership of resulting outputs
- Develop email and inbound marketing content strategy throughout the customer journey lifecycle, optimizing for conversion and customer loyalty
- Lead the development of compelling blog content
- Coordinate and implement content marketing strategies.
- Keep up to date with inbound and social media trends and research new opportunities
- Implement strategies to increase the number of visitors to our digital platforms
- Prepare reports and analysis to determine return on investments and strategy
- We use HubSpot, Simply Measured, and Google Analytics
- Conduct key word searches and web statistics reporting
Preferred Education and Qualifications
- University or College Degree in Digital Marketing Communications or a related field.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in inbound / content marketing and social media.
- Familiar with social media software (Facebook Pages, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Previous experience with Hootsuite, HubSpot, WordPress, and email marketing software.
- Understand Google Analytics and reporting platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient computer use skills including Microsoft Office.
- You inspire others to be at their best.
- Love inbound marketing, social media, online communities and engaging meaningfully both on and offline. (ps – this means you like leveraging data to support your awesome ideas.)
- Driven to perform, develop and grow your responsibilities.
- Proactive approach, ability to take initiative and follow through.
- Growing company! BC’s largest provider of fitness clubs and services.
- Competitive compensation and exciting rewards programs outside base pay.
- Use of clubs, discounted personal training, and participation in group fitness classes.
- Ongoing education and training opportunities.
- Retail and Partner discounts.
- Year-round social activities, charitable and community events
About Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club
At Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club we build our value by making fitness the best part of our members’ day. We operate best in class fitness facilities offering state of the art equipment, best in class personal trainers, and innovative group classes. More than that we are 1,000 dedicated team members serving over 100,000 members across 22 locations, and growing! We are looking to expand our team with individuals that naturally align to our mission and core values.