We are leaders in digital marketing, known for delivering proven growth programs for our clients. We deliver results for clients — fast, as a premium solution, with high touch service.
As a Content Marketing Coordinator, you will create and curate strategic marketing content, and ensure that marketing projects go off without a hitch. You will work in a variety of areas, including content, social media, and events. You will be meticulous in your execution, and you will bring energy and innovation to content marketing projects. You are eager to learn, hard-working, and passionate about all things digital marketing.
- Create strategic marketing content
- Research and write SEO-friendly content pieces such as blog posts, long-form content pieces, case studies, social media content, and event supporting content for WiderFunnel’s target market
- Research and maintain our link-building process
- Support Marketing Team Lead in developing consistent messaging for the WiderFunnel website, and WiderFunnel email / marketing campaigns
- Promote WiderFunnel content to our lists, and through our social accounts
- Identify and propose new opportunities to reach WiderFunnel’s target audience
- Manage and grow our social media communities
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Monitor and identify relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Energetically promote WiderFunnel's brand and experts in the marketing community as our resident social cheerleader
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target prospects and engage in conversations with them.
- Set up social listening for client activity
- Work with our sales team to identify prospects and target companies to develop social connections with.
Coordinate and produce marketing events (conferences, webinars, sponsorships, branded events, etc.) in collaboration with the marketing team
Manage email, phone, and meeting schedule correspondence at the executive level
Support Marketing Team Lead in special projects
Independently find content marketing opportunities, proactively become an expert in social and community tools and techniques, and grow WiderFunnel's fan base by adding value to their lives and work.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Past experience producing content for the web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Strong research skills, and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills; highly proficient in Microsoft Suite (esp. Excel).
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.