Vendasta is seeking a content marketer with experience developing lead-driven content for marketing campaigns, blogs and websites to join our growing team.
Working as a core part of our marketing department, you embody the enviable trifecta of inventive thinker, impeccable writer and passionate techie. You’ll brainstorm and execute new content geared toward growing our presence in the industry, and you’ll thrive on generating attention-grabbing pieces that will attract leads and fuel our inbound sales machine.
This job is perfect if you:
- Love being a visionary: concepting, brainstorming and executing all types of content, including blog posts, white papers, case studies, landing pages and more.
- Revel in the nitty-gritty, from spelling to grammar to hashtags
- Collaborate like a boss. A collaborative kind of boss, not a dictator-y boss
- Live and breathe all things digital, including social media, local search, and marketing automation (bonus points if you already know what that is)
- Have a portfolio of interesting and varied work to prove all of the above
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of writing experience (preferably with a technical background)
- A professional portfolio chock full o’ relevant work that will delight us
- Working knowledge of all major social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn (And maybe SnapChat? God help us.)
- A brain that is a vast and impenetrable vault of English language rules
- The savvy to break those rules
- Knowledge of current industry thinking on social, mobile, and local media