FreshGigs.ca is looking for a Content Editor located in Toronto to write one extensive article on the Toronto marketing and design community per month. The article should be around 1500 words in length, and will require meeting with a business, agency, or startup each month to take photos, notes, and do interviews.
- Post-secondary education in journalism, communications, or related
- 2-3 years of comprehensive content creation experience
- Strong grasp of the FreshGigs.ca brand and voice
- Ability to transfer that voice to your articles and interviews
- Ability to source contacts, schedule meetings, and plan pieces 2-3 months in advance - we use Trello
- A fully presentable and polite interpersonal affect when interacting with businesses
- Have contacts and knowledge about the Toronto Marketing and Design Scene and be able to get in touch with key people at some of the hottest agencies and companies
Pay for this freelance project will be $250 per article - please only apply if you're comfortable making trips to a different business around the city of Toronto once a month.