Are you a master of creative ideas, media execution and building relationships? Obsessed with finding innovative ways of storytelling on social media? If so, keep reading. You could be the Community Manager Unbounce is looking for.
Our Community Manager will be an integral part of a B2B SaaS marketing team in a role designed to propel our growth forward and take our social media and community initiatives to the next level. Working closely with the campaign strategy, content marketing teams, and PR/Comms teams, you will educate an audience of marketers on digital marketing trends and tactics, Unbounce business and culture and how the Unbounce platform can help improve post-click conversion rates. You’ll be responsible for managing all social channels, participating in communities and engaging with others on forums to build brand awareness and tell our story.
While social media management is a large part of the role, you know community marketing doesn’t start and end here. You’re comfortable and confident creating media of all kinds (photos, video, gifs, etc) and think of yourself as a mini-content creator. You’re proactive by nature and understand that online conversations don’t always follow a linear path; you consistently stay one step ahead of the game, looking for new ways to engage with and expand our audience and build meaningful relationships along the way.
A Little Bit About You:
- 3+ years experience in B2B social media, community management and digital marketing and the ability to show your results on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- 2+ years experience running an influencer social portfolio and the ability to build relationships with target audiences across a variety of channels.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and the B2B space. While the rest of your friends are binge watching the latest Netflix series, you’re scouring the internet for the latest digital marketing trends, releases and research.
- You are a natural storyteller. At the heart of every effective marketing campaign there is a compelling story and you incorporate storytelling techniques into everything you do.
- You have experience creating video for social and thrive both behind and in front of the camera. Plus, you’re a post production magician and know your way around editing software like Final Cut and Adobe Premiere.
- You have experience working with a design team to create highly visual, on brand assets for social media.
- You are passionate, confident, resourceful and a highly motivated self-starter who can work well at a quick pace.
- You have a positive mindset — challenges are fun, people are good and work is an opportunity.
- You take pride in your work and feel a twinge of guilt if it doesn’t meet your own personal standard of excellence (which is mighty high).
- Resourcefulness is your middle name. You know who to ask to get the answers you need and if you don’t, we can count on you to figure it out.
- You start to salivate when you hear you’ll have hours and hours and pages and pages of unleveraged content that is just waiting for you to repurpose across different channels.
- You’re a strategic thinker who recognizes the importance of knowing your audience and delivering exactly what they need to know when they need it.
- You’re always monitoring the success of your work and looking for new ways to connect your efforts to the overall goals of the business.
- Project management and prioritization is your jam. You love the satisfaction that comes with checking off tasks and are known as an over-communicator, always keeping everyone in the loop.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Growing our social engagement and referral traffic via social media management, content distribution, and community marketing initiatives.
- Managing our social media accounts and growing our audience across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
- Developing and executing high-impact social media and community marketing campaigns that align with our top of funnel marketing strategy.
- Crafting, curating, and publishing engaging written, visual, and multimedia content that’s tailored to each channel.
- Actively participating in industry discussions and relevant online communities where our target audiences are engaged.
- Building domain authority and driving referral traffic by executing link building strategies, such as commenting on industry publications, answering Quora questions, and responding to HARO queries.
- Tracking and reporting on social engagement, community growth, and social/referral traffic.
- Analyzing social data to uncover insights and adjusting strategies and tactics to achieve optimal performance.
- Acting as a face and voice of our brand by moderating online and offline conversations with current and future customers and proactively engaging with partners, influencers, and thought leaders