Do you tend to be the one who is the connector of all people around you? Are you savvy with social media and its best practices to facilitate brand awareness? If these describe who you are, come and be the voice of Bardel!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Community Manager to join the Bardel Family. In this position, you are responsible for serving as a hub and having the ability to personally connect with employees and facilitating social updates. You are also the brand ambassador for the company.
What you will be doing:
- Connect with each internal production to find fun and exciting contents for posting on the intra-net, as well as on various company social media platforms
- Work to communicate and connect with all internal Bardel employees
- Author blog posts, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. to creatively communicate with internal and external supporters
- Serve as the initial point of contact for online company properties and the web at large
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in social media platforms and make recommendations for improvement
- Stay up‑to‑date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies
- Engage communities around defined topic(s) by monitoring and participating in these conversations to build brand visibility and engagement
- Create engagement within the company by spearheading companywide events, creating buildup before the event, and reporting on the outcome at the event.
- Participate in professional networking by interacting with peers and influencers and attending events
- Facilitate and coordinate information collection for the intra-net including project updates and content creation
- Participate in the new hire onboarding process that helps to create positive first-day experience
What you will bring with you:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in similar capacity
- Proven track record in people and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Strong ability to work cross functionally and with people of all levels
- Exceptional level of adoptability and can-do attitude
- Solid proficiency and knowledge with social media tools (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Hootsuite, etc.), MS Office suite (Word, Excel) and Adobe Photoshop
- Public relations experience
- Understanding of the animation/VFX industry culture
- Know to work hard, have fun and be AWESOME!
Why Work at Bardel?
We've got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You'll collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world.
We thank all applicants for applying, however due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants to arrange a specific interview time.
Note: Only current BC residents who are also Canadian Citizens or have Permanent Resident status can be considered at this time.