Are you social network addict? Are you thoughtful with the messaging you post? Do you have a creative approach and like to create graphic design and video content to enhance your social networking? Bardel is currently recruiting for an experienced Community & Content Coordinator to work collaboratively with our Emmy award winning studio team.
As the Community & Content Coordinator, you are a community and culture ambassador for Bardel and assist the Community Manager and staff with any community-building initiatives. You deliver consistent experience across all community touchpoints.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responds to video recording, screen capture, and graphic design needs of productions, within reason
- Proactively drive content, with support of the Community Manager, proofreads them, and posts them on the Company community sites
- Handles all graphic design for the Community Department and corporate needs. This includes images for internal and external web pages, posters and ads for community events.
- Makes routine updates to webpage content using wp-admin, YouTube, and Vimeo
- Monitor analytics for Workplace and develop weekly reports to provide powerful historical insights
- Manage the user base
- Interpret analytics data and respond to the needs and problems that it reveals.
- Post scheduled weekly content
- Act as the contact person for any Bardel employee seeking help with Workplace
- Submit and manage support tickets relating to Community
- Content creation and management of Bardel’s Wiki page.
- Keep all of the Community department's files organized
- Provide image resources to other departments as needed. Other departments will ask for logos and photos of staff and studios. Assist with taking and editing these photos as required
- Capture and edit video footage as required
- Attend and record minutes for the Social Committee meetings
- Assist the Community Manager, Social Committee, and the Studio Operations team with the planning and execution of social events.
- Order and pick up print materials: business cards and other marketing materials
- Takes on various miscellaneous projects
What You Bring To The Table:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing, communications and/or content creation
- You have excellent English writing skills (sentence structure, grammar, and spelling)
- Experience and skills in videography (filming, editing, producing
- A college diploma in marketing or communications
- organize and prioritize workload, operate related equipment;
- Ability to occasionally work outside of regular hours during community events
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- SEO experience
- Excellent Proofreading / copy editing
- Energetic, professional and a natural at developing relationships and engaging through social media
- Outstanding organization skills with ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders to effectively meet deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of basic social media strategy
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people, and for good reasons! Bardel offers work on exciting high-profile projects, a generous compensation/benefits package, and a fantastic company culture fueled by career development and artistic skill enhancement. Every day you will collaborate with other influential, career-minded, creative professionals from around the world.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for our current opening(s).
Note: Only current BC residents who are eligible to work in Canada (eg. Canadian Citizens or have Permanent Resident status, open work permit holders) can be considered at this time.