Communications Coordinator full-time
At Intact Insurance we believe insurance isn’t about things. Insurance is about people. Every customer deserves our best, so we look for the best.
Behind every one of our products and services is a team of motivated, intelligent and hard-working employees. As the largest provider of home, auto and business insurance in the country, every one of our 10,000 employees believes that our customer service focus is second to none - and you will too!
Intact offers interesting and challenging work and an environment where you have the opportunity to make decisions and influence results. We’re a financially strong and stable Canadian company who is the proven leader in our industry – and we’re looking for you!
Our downtown Calgary office is looking for a dynamic Communications Coordinator to join our Sales and Business Development team. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded generalist who is creative, thinks outside the box, has an impeccable attention to detail, and thrives in a fast-paced, demanding environment. A love of writing and a passion for story telling – online and in print, is required.
- Support and develop integrated, clear, and concise communication materials and programs for employees, customers and brokers. This may include the development and/or support of communications through a variety of vehicles including print, digital signage, electronic newsletters, and the web.
- Provide support to other departments to ensure all Corporate Communications are on strategy and brand compliant.
- Post secondary degree in Communications.
- One to three years work experience within a corporate Communications environment.
- Strong experience with business writing, communications, and public, customer and employee relations.
- Strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products.
- Ability to work well under pressure, complete multiple assignments and function effectively in a high volume workplace with tight deadlines.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.