Job number: 088-15/16
Closing date: July 17, 2015
Language required: Bilingual
Communication expertise rewarded
Provide professional-calibre writing, editorial and consulting services to assigned projects and internal client groups.
What you’ll do:
- create effective approaches to internal and external communication opportunities
- develop work plans for implementing assigned projects
- build relationships and collaborate with internal partners to deliver dynamic, engaging and clear communication to intended audiences
- anticipate opportunities to integrate communication across multiple channels
What we’re looking for:
- a polished, professional communicator able to turn good ideas into powerful messages
- innovative and creative thinker open to new communication approaches
- a team player who seeks out opportunities to collaborate
- expertise writing in both French and English
What you’ll need:
- a degree in public relations, marketing, English or French and at least four years of experience (or equivalent)
- fluency in both official languages
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.