What Will You Be Doing?
Businesses that partner with Strawhouse come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will shape how new and existing business grow with Strawhouse. Using your influence and relationship-building skills, you provide client service, research analysis, and internal reporting. You anticipate how decisions are made, explore and uncover the business needs of partners, and understand how Strawhouse can grow their businesses. Working alongside our partners, you manage day-to-day communication, and help set the vision and the strategy for how Strawhouse can scale their business.
Strawhouse's Client Partner Team is a group of highly skilled professionals who focus on maintaining relationships with high value clients and partners. This team is the engine responsible for ensuring aligned expectations and outcomes, stakeholder satisfaction, and effective and efficient communication; both internally and externally.
* General Management of Client Onboarding
- Oversee delivery for the businesses/clients you are assigned to
- Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
* Relationship Management
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and internal partners (media, creative, etc.)
- Project manage complex work streams
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects
* Media Planning & Measurement
- Manage and consult on complex advertising solutions and integrations
- Outline measurement solution based upon key KPI's
- Articulate and update clients on Strawhouse campaigns and developments
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices
- Drive product innovation based upon client needs
Who are you?
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 5+ years' experience working directly with e-commerce, marketing, media and/or consulting, venture capital backed companies
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, consumer e-commerce, data and technology solutions, marketing-tech, partnerships, CRM)
*Basic familiarity with HTML and/or image/JS based pixel tracking
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook's ad products preferred
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics
Nice to haves:
- Relationships with marketing decision makers in the industry
- Experience working effectively with all levels of management
(internally and externally)
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to external clients
- Deep understanding of the online advertising market; e-commerce and publishing a plus
- Independent, self-starter; comfortable with ambiguity, and resilient
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide comprehensive advertising strategies to partners
- High level of client/partner empathy; ability to deeply understand each partner's business and clearly communicate details to the Creative Development & Media Strategy teams
Who are We?
Strawhouse is an unusual blend of venture capital and digital marketing mastery. Through a mix of human creativity, in-house software, and financial resources, we invest in scaling customer acquisition for dozens of the world’s most interesting and fastest growing companies. Despite being one of the world’s largest Facebook advertisers and creating billions of dollars in market value you’ve probably never heard of us - anonymity is a feature we offer to our entire portfolio. We have a very diverse, result driven, no-ego environment. We not only encourage new ideas but require them to thrive.
Neat stuff about us
*We are the largest Canadian based Facebook advertising partner.
*We encourage everyone here to ‘be themselves’. Our strength comes from our diversity. This means a casual office dress code and environment.
*We’re currently at the building stage on our new downtown Kelowna HQ
*We offer unlimited snacks and coffee, as well as team lunches on fridays!
*In addition to competitive compensation, employees receive $2000/year in travel vouchers for whatever!
*Comprehensive health and dental benefits.
*Employee Stock Option Plan