5th business® is a Canadian full-service marketing strategy and communications company that provides intelligent solutions to drive clients’ brand performance. Located in Mississauga near Pearson International Airport, we support the domestic and international interests of prominent global B2B brands as well as clients in the B2C and not-for-profit sectors.
We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, highly client-focused individual to help guide and support all client project activities through research, creative production and administration. This position requires continual liaison with clients to obtain necessary information or documentation, arrange meetings, determine resource requirements and manage project logistics. You may also manage relationships for specific client projects.
Reporting to the Vice President, Client Services, your specific responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate content development for client communication materials including brochures, websites, special promotions, advertisements, etc.
- Carry out detailed research on behalf of clients relating to competition, industry, demographics, specific markets or market segments, etc.
- Generate well-organized information and compile into appropriate formats that may include reports, marketing plans, charts, graphs, spreadsheets, survey summaries, slide presentations, etc.
- Proof-read presentation materials, creative and copy, report documentation, etc. before delivery to clients.
- Track and maintain project schedules, resource requirements, etc.
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of an efficient client services area including file management, system and process coordination, etc.
- Work closely with other departments such as Creative, Interactive and Communications to help coordinate production (design, copy development, proofing, etc.) while ensuring project deadlines are met and materials are accurate, complete and of high-quality output.
- Send letters/email/correspondence/meeting notes related to client meetings, project elements, etc.
- Provide customer service support to clients inquiring about their projects.
- Carry out other related duties as assigned.
Be part of an award-winning team that wants to deliver great results to great clients — and have fun doing it. Join a growing company serving an ever-expanding client base. Work in an environment that is creative, collaborative, and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You have a high level of motivation, enthusiasm and professionalism in dealing with clients — ideally supported by a vocational and/or business degree, and 4 to 6 years of business experience in a related field (marketing/advertising/communications).
- You’re proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You’re meticulous about detail and follow-up.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a professional phone manner and presentation, and you’re an outstanding organizer.
- You’re a team player who also can work independently.
- You care about your work and providing clients with the best possible results.