BAM is a dynamic, hands-on marketing and advertising agency with a focus on the new homes and condos industry. Our knowledge and experience allow us to integrate our turnkey approach with clients’ current and future objectives, executing every aspect of their marketing, from initial strategy development to completion. We’re looking for someone who is smart, hard-working, resourceful, and eager to get into the world of new home marketing.
- Passion for marketing with a great attitude
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Proven communication, research and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Thrive on tight deadlines and/or under pressure
- Ability to take direction and execute efficiently
- A near-crazy attention to detail
About the Job:
- Being the right-hand assistant to a Client Service Manager and supporting them in various ways
- Project Opening duties (Updating critical paths and budgets, preparing and analyzing competitive reports, coordinating sales collateral, etc.)
- Management Support duties (Assisting in daily projects, corresponding with suppliers, detailing meeting minutes, creating work cost estimates, etc.)
- Administrative duties (Greeting walk-ins, answering phones, ordering supplies, filing, etc.)
- Media duties (Monitoring and maintaining media kits and communication plans, coordinating print ads, email campaigns, etc.)
About the Requirements:
- 1 to 2 years marketing or administrative experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications an asset
- Strength in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat
- Real estate experience and copywriting skills are both great assets!
Successful candidate will work closely with a senior Client Service Manager, being trained and mentored, with the ultimate goal of becoming a Client Service Manager.