Blast Radius is a global digital agency helping build our clients’ businesses by connecting brands and consumers in creative and innovative ways. We uncover the shared ideal that lies at the intersection of consumer passion and brand purpose and bring it to life in always-on brand experiences and integrated campaigns.
We are currently looking to engage an account leader with a passion for and knowledge of the digital industry. As a trusted advisor, your ability to develop long-term, sustainable, and healthy client relationships while leading profitable client engagements puts you at the top of your field. You have an uncanny ability to effectively negotiate the often opposing forces of the client, the project delivery team, and the internal corporation. At Blast Radius we believe in delivering high quality solutions while meeting both client and team satisfaction targets. If you are looking for an opportunity to engage with world class teams and clients, to add value and contribute to a growing digital agency the details, we know you want to know about, are below. Read on.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships at all levels of the client organization
- Understand the client’s core business strategy and uncover new ways to support and deliver that strategy through superior customer experience and enabling technologies.
- Meet revenue targets by initiating, securing, and extending revenue producing engagements within existing accounts.
- Conduct all negotiations that are in the mutual best interest of the client and Blast Radius.
- Working with project managers, manage complex large scale client engagements from a strategic perspective.
- Assist in leading strategic planning engagements.
- Manage account profitability at or above margin targets.
- Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts for each account. Report on a weekly basis
- Achieve positive reviews from clients on a quarterly client satisfaction survey that measures the overall quality of the relationship, communication and strategic thinking skills and the overall value provided to the client.
- Work well with the project delivery teams to support them to be successful
- Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment.
- Ensure all legal documentation is accurate and in place for each phase of an engagement.
- Conduct ongoing account planning to ensure all opportunities and challenges on the accounts are understood, solutions identified, and that the account is being developed in a strategic and successful manner.
- Such duties as may be agreed upon between the Company and the Employee.
Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ year’s relevant business experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience of digital agency experience
- Demonstrable experience in relationship management, engagement or account management with close involvement in delivery of work and growing our service offering within the account.
- Successfully managed a revenue target and revenue forecasts (not just in a sales support situation)
- A demonstrated understanding of Business and customer strategy, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, Content Management, Analytics, Digital Marketing and Commerce Internet technologies
- A proven history of managing complex engagements in a team environment
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing and organizational skills
- Facilitation, team motivation and team leadership skills
- Solid attention to detail and facility with numbers
- A consistent leader who voices their ideas while respecting that of others
- Self-starter who works collaboratively in a team environment
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
- Has a sense of humor
- Able to focus when under pressure.
- Good balance between strategic thinking and tactical accomplishment