Closing Date Nov. 28th
We are currently looking for a Campaign Planner and Digital Specialist for a one year maternity-leave contract, to pioneer, lead and develop approaches to deliver effective digital media strategies for all brands and community engagements efforts for the broad Nature’s Path business. This position reports to the Director, Marketing & Communications and works from our Richmond office.
Critical outcomes for this role include:
- Raised brand awareness and build brand equity of Nature’s Path, EnviroKidz and Que Pasa brands through the development and execution of effective Digital campaigns by:
Digital Campaign Planning and Execution:
- Leading the digital team through strategic campaign planning by establishing high level initial direction for quarterly and monthly digital campaigns based on integrated communications annual plan.
- Leading team brainstorm on conceptual thought starters and possible tactics.
- Creating seasonal campaign creative briefing document (Hero products, main/supporting/secondary messages, thought starters, milestones/timelines)
- Establish and manage performance scorecards/KPIs for all digital campaigns, websites and social media channels & provide monthly reports, including recommendations to optimize, to key stakeholders.
- Accountable for Nature’s Path, EnviroKidz and Que Pasa brand presence on current and emerging digital media platforms.
- Providing digital media leadership, strategic recommendations and execution guidance for corporate communications campaigns and product support (both existing and launches).
- Supervise social media coordinator in growing our social communities and overall online engagement, encouraging and empowering valuable online conversations.
- Identify opportunities to build partnerships with bloggers, influencers and existing or potential partners and develop and execute effective digital initiatives.
- Contribute to identifying new opportunities to build consumer awareness and trial across all key business segments.
- Identify new targeted digital advertising opportunities that will strategically assist in meeting digital team goals.
- Provide recommendations for & manage all phases of online advertising programs including planning, developing, launching, monitoring and evaluating campaign performance.
- Follow company best practices and provide guidance for implementing new technologies (e.g. online couponing) or participation in new digital platforms.
Web Design & Engagement
- Lead all phases of website production, including localized content development (US, UK, Canada – FR and ENG), site architecture planning, design updates, SEO implementation, campaign integration, web analytics reporting.
- Manage third party relationships with e-commerce partners, including content development & promotional campaigns to support the company’s online sales objectives.
- Leverage data from Google Analytics, Google Dire Search, Radian6, Spredfast and other dashboards to build consumer insights for further digital, social and brand engagement.
- Devise strategies to drive online (and offline) traffic to company websites by utilizing a range of techniques (ie. Advertising, Social, Paid Search, SEO and PPC).
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Managing all phases of the planning & implementation of monthly consumer email campaigns as well as special campaign mailings including content development, image sourcing, template integration, online registration, promotion and database management.
Packaging & Printed Materials
- Manage process for packaging and printed material updates across all Nature’s path digital, social and e-commerce platforms.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of digital and social media call outs including social icons, web URLs, and QR codes.
- Support the Communications Team budget planning process with specific accountability for the Digital Media Budget
- Investigate and leverage all opportunities for cost and performance efficiencies.
Organic Thought Leadership
- Create, implement and evaluate campaign plans that demonstrate organic thought leadership to consumers, partners, and stakeholders across all digital and social media channels.
- Screening all potential new digital/social/technology partners
- Monitor digital and social media innovations, benchmarks, trends and marketing activity of key competitors and other best-in-class brands to recommend future tactics
- Communicate with vendors/It to discuss feature requests and troubleshooting outstanding technical issues.
Success in this role will require:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (business or marketing) or equivalent experience
- 5 years of online marketing experience with 2 years specifically dedicated to campaign management preferred. Agency experience an asset.
- Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of technical ability.
- Active participant in social media and knowledgeable about current trends and innovations (Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Four Square).
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CMS and Adobe products.
- Experience in customer acquisition and retention through social media.
- Demonstrated experience using viral campaigns for online marketing.
- Experience using tools to track social media mentions and trends.
- Experience analyzing and presenting digital and social media metrics.
- Ability to explain and share complex concepts in a way that everyone can understand.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects.
- A love for helping people and solving problems.
- Exceptional ability to work with the public with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Strong marketing fundamentals an asset.
- A passion for collaborative technologies.
- Desire to create new content types.