Our clients expect the best and that is what we are looking for, so if you are that high quality individual who is professional in all aspects of your work, then Acrodex is interested in talking to you about joining our team of information technology professionals. You will be supported by an outstanding group of like-minded technology and business professionals who are known for their reputation, commitment to quality, delivery and uncompromised customer service. This is the reason why our clients rely on us as trusted advisors and it is through our client’s recommendations that new business opportunities arise.
About the Company
Acrodex is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end solutions: application innovations, systems integration services, hardware and software, and managed services including computer facilities management, application management and life cycle management services. With over 500 employees we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, Regina, Winnipeg and Fort McMurray. We offer a full benefits program which includes Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, Extended HealthCare (including a Vision Care program), and Dental care.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an energetic and award-winning Marketing team in a direct-impact role that contributes to bottom-line success. As our team continues to grow, so does our involvement in the client and vendor community.
Acrodex is recruiting for an Campaign & Event Coordinator to assist with planning, execution, and follow-up of strategic campaign and demand generation events. This role requires working under tight deadlines, collaborating with numerous internal and external stakeholders across the country, and the ability to pursue and qualify all leads generated by these activities.
This role will require close attention to detail, ability to work under tight timelines and multi-task, exceptional organizational skills, and superb communication and collaboration skills. In addition, you will be joining a team that supports Sales and Delivery efforts through planning and execution of strategic demand generation initiatives – therefore, previous experience working alongside numerous internal and external stakeholders is preferred.
The right candidate is self-motivated, resourceful, has natural leadership abilities, and strong business sense.
1. Proactively coordinate and execute strategic campaigns and events for all Acrodex regions:
a. Campaign and Event development including coordination, analysis, continual monitoring for progress, and appropriate qualification follow ups (electronic or telephone) for all activities,
b. Assist with negotiations for contracts (if applicable), arrange all logistics; order supplies, equipment, and signage that meets brand quality and expectations,
c. Assist with coordinating on-site production for events as necessary,
d. Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports to Manager for each campaign / event; keep track of activity finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting,
e. Document / report activities prior to, during, and after a campaign or event for internal and external communications,
f. Serve as a liaison with vendors on all campaign and event related matters; this includes timely follow ups / checkpoints, and weekly status updates,
g. Work with Marketing and Sales team to align messaging; ensure messaging is timed and released to effectively promote Acrodex activities, and
h. Conduct research and source resources to assist Marketing and Sales to make proactive campaign and event decisions.
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote Acrodex’s vision and values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Skills & Abilities):
- Post-secondary education (Bachelor’s degree) in Business, Marketing, and/or Communication related fields.
- Minimum of one year of experience (or combined experience) in Marketing and Communications, or related discipline.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral), including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking – this includes both in person and by phone, with a high degree of professionalism.
- Exceptional customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively time manage and prioritize multiple tasks / projects.
- Effective analytical, problem solving/issue resolution skills – knowledge of reporting metrics is considered an asset.
- Proficient using the Web to conduct research and event administration – advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Demonstrate initiative, innovation, and creativity.
- Experience with Web communications, publishing, usability and/or social media is an asset.
- Knowledge of IT solutions and services an asset.