Department: Industrial Division
Reports To: Industrial Division Manager
Thermal Systems is a group of individuals dedicated to Building Inspired Visions. Our reputation is built on hard work, progressive safety standards, and consistency on delivering world class quality to world class clients.
If you want to work for an organization that will support your advancement throughout the ranks and develop your skills to maximize your potential, then we want you to join our team. Drive us to being the best subcontractor on site every time!
Working from the Calgary Office this is a full time position reporting to the Industrial Division Manager. The Business Development Representative will be fully responsible for preparation of assigned proposals and projects, as well as, marketing and promoting TS products and services.
- Maintain a marketing plan including day-to-day calls, meetings, lunch presentations and cold calling
- Give professional presentations to Architects, Engineers, and General Contractors to maintain existing markets and to develop new opportunities
- Help clients with technical design and product selection
- Coordinate with Department Managers in regards to obtaining approved equals/ alternatives, project drawings, bid documents, budgets and final contracts
- Review tender dates, plan sales strategy, and update sales information
- Daily Thermal Systems’ Sales and Project Manager data entry
- Travel throughout assigned regions in Canada
- Represent Thermal Systems at company-sponsored events
A Post-Secondary education is considered an asset
Knowledge & Skills
- Interpersonal skills and communication abilities
- Industry Experience: Industrial Insulation and Cladding
- Sales Experience
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Full benefit package
- Office is closed between Christmas and New Years
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Passionate team environment
- & Much more…
*Thermal Systems is a drug and alcohol free work place.