The world is looking for answers that last. And they start here.
For the last 100 years, Siemens has been here in Canada, providing great employment opportunities to highly-motivated people. It's our tradition to promote excellent work, develop talent, and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in Canada, and one of Canada's Greenest Employers.
Our 4,400 employees in Canada develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, and tailor a wide range of solutions for individual requirements. We stand for technical achievement, innovation, quality, and reliability.
- Develop strategic business plans to support market share objectives
- Build up advanced and leading-edge programs for account and channel development
- Provide advanced and comprehensive technical application assistance in key sales situations
- Participate and influence standards by participating in appropriate industry organizations
- Drive business development within assigned key accounts andor markets
- Guide operational units by providing marketing advice and leadership to ensure overall market effectiveness
- Advise and assist Sales Representatives locally and nationally with comprehensive specifications for Solutions sales support with consistent updated product data tools procedures and account specific information
- Assist in the development of specification formats for key products services which emphasize features benefits and added value in company capabilities
- Submit written reports covering competition market potential opportunities and develop recommendations for product changes enhancements and activities for key accounts in assigned area
- Support Sales Representatives in growing Tier Construction business and manage relationships with identified National General Contractors through local and national Construction Advantage and Engineering Advantage programs
- Coordinate effective project activities to support customer satisfaction and technology
- Represent Siemens and develop relationships through leadership activities and participation in civic industry and related professional organizations trade shows meetings and seminars essential to the continued development of business relationships
- Bachelors degree in business administration engineering or other related field
- Minimum 10 years of business development experience
- Building Automation Fire and Security or related industry experience
- Knowledge of applicable local and national building codes and standards
- Strong knowledge of technical product and service applications
- Strong leadership coaching and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent knowledge of French oral and written Very good knowledge of English oral and written
- Available for 75 travel
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay, great benefits, and a global network offering real opportunity for growth and advancement.